The African Union, established as a unique Pan African continental body, is charged with spearheading Africa’s rapid integration and sustainable development by promoting unity, solidarity, cohesion, and cooperation among the peoples of Africa and African states as well as developing a new partnership worldwide.
• Respect for diversity and teamwork
• Think Africa above all;
• Transparency and accountability
• Integrity and Impartiality;
• Efficiency and Professionalism; and
• Information and Knowledge sharing