University of Sydney Scholarships 2021 in Australia (Fully Funded)
University of Sydney Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the University of Sydney Scholarships 2021 in Australia. The University of Sydney Scholarships in Australia is inviting International Students to Pursue Fully Funded Scholarships for the degree of Masters & PhD. Almost all Academic Fields are available at the university for the Master Degree & PhD Degree to all Students from all over the world. Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships will Cover all the expenses. This is a Full Scholarships for International Students.
Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships (RTP) will provide expense to complete Masters or PhD degree from Australia. Students from any part of the globe can apply for this scholarship.
The University of Sydney was established in 1850. It is public research university located in Sydney, Australia. It is the first university of Australia and one of the world’s best university. The QS World University Rankings ranked this university in top 25 best universities of the world.
University of Sydney Scholarships 2021 Details:
- University: University of Sydney
- Degree level: BS, MS, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 30 September 2020 (for BS) Accepted all Year (for MS, PhD).
The University of Sydney Scholarships is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International students to Study Abroad. All the Expenses will be covered because they are offering Free Master Programs, Free PhD Programs. RTP Full Free scholarship for international students Scholarships will cover all the expenses.
For Masters, PhD:
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $27,596 per Annum.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Airfare ($1,250 travel from their home country to Sydney at the commencement of studies and up to $1,250 for travel to return to their home country after successful completion of studies.).
- Masters degree Reimbursement Funds are up to $420 and for PhD degree is up to $840.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Research funds also offer.
valued at $6000 per year, which are tenable for 1 to 5 years (including for combined undergraduate degrees):
• $6000 per year for the duration of an undergraduate degree
• $6000 for 1 year of an undergraduate degree.
List of Available Academic Fields:
There is a wide range of Masters Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs at the University of Sydney. The List of Fields are given below:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
You can see the all courses list (Click Here)
Eligibility Criteria for University of Sydney Scholarships:
- Applicants with any nationality from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any University reputable are accepted.
- For PhD Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
All Documents must be in English Language to apply for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- To apply for Master’s Degree applicants must hold Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- To apply for PhD Degree Program candidate must have Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The most latest degree verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal: (Further Guidelines Click Here)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for PhD degree course should submit a copy of Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Note: For Documents Details: Please Check Here
The Applications for the Australian Research Scholarship for International Students is Open All Year for Postgraduate degree programs and 30th September 2020 for Bachelors Degree. You can apply at any time.
How to Apply for Sydney Scholarships?
All the Procedure is Online to apply for University of Sydney Scholarships 2020 for International Students. The Step by Step Guideline is Given below. Please also check the official scholarship Link.