1. Job Analysis and Grading
2. Talent Acquisition
3. Onboarding & Orientation
5. Employee Development initiatives
7. Rewards and recognition programs
8. Contract management (renewals/changes)
10. Terminations and Exits
Employee Champion acting as a single point of contact and intermediary for employees, Emergency operations team leaders and managers in assigned business units.
1. Directing employees to P&C Helpdesk and P&C Generalist Services in Operations Effectiveness Unit as appropriate. Handling employee issues that are escalated from the P&C Help Desk.
2. Provides guidance, counselling, and training to executives on employee relations issues.
3. Assist leaders and managers with issues related in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, and other HR topics.
Prepares job announcement notice based on the job descriptions and candidate profile proposed by the hiring department and disseminate information of job opportunities through appropriate media.
Leadership and Coaching:
1. Closely follow up and prepare reports on HR /Matrices and other method as appropriate.
2. work with emergency response and grants BPs under Emergency operations understand P &C Policies, Processes, and Systems
Required Professional Experience:
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications:
Travel and/or Work Environment Requirement:
World Vision is a child-focused organization that is committed to safeguarding all children as well as adult beneficiaries and has zero tolerance for incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with our work. Therefore, World Vision does not hire staff whose background is not suitable for working with children or vulnerable adults, even if their role does not interact directly with them.
Disclaimer: World Vision Ethiopia is a reputable organization that values transparency and fairness in its recruitment process and does not solicit any money for any job application. We encourage all job seekers to be cautious of any job ads that require payment or personal information upfront. If you have any questions or concerns about our job ads or recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
Job Description The IT Officer is responsible supporting and maintaining the information technology infrastructure and systems within an organization. They...Apply For This Job
Job Description Job Purpose: The Program Financial Manager (FM) plans and manages the overall financial flows and resources of the BMGF...Apply For This Job
Job Description The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is seeking to hire in various positions listed in the below table. The positions...Apply For This Job
Job Description Overall purpose of the role: The IT Expert will take care of all the IT needs. S/he will...Apply For This Job
Job Description Tearfund Ethiopia is looking for an Assistant Protection Officer for its Ethiopia Drought Joint Response project (EDJR) funded by...Apply For This Job