Quick Detail About
- Hiring Organization: EthioChicken
- Organization Size: 1,001-5,000 employee
- Industry: Veterinary
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Founded: 2010
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
The Intern, under the supervision of National Finance Manager, is responsible for all day today cash related activities especially for cash collection and payment.
Duties and responsibilities
• Collect and attaché sufficient financial documentation to all transactions before making any payment or collection of cash.
• Ensure proper implementation and compliance of company policies and procedures in place.
• Assist in maintaining record of unused documents such us CRV, CPV, Cheque pads and journal Vouchers for proper usage and pre order.
• Maintain proper storage of unused pads.
• Preparation of cash receipt vouchers for cash and check collections for other income at HO.
• Maintain intact deposit of cash and Cheque collections on a daily basis.
• Check for existence of budget for each payment requests before payment has been processed:
• Preparation of on time Cheque payments and bank transfers as per the company policy:
• Collection of appropriate receipt from the payee and demand signature to confirm collection of the Cheque issued.
• Make proper tax deductions from payments as per the tax regulation.
• Maintain proper filing system for Cash Receipt Vouchers, Cheque Payment Vouchers and Journal vouchers.
• Handover all filed payment documents to the A/P recording team.
• Assists external auditors in providing the necessary documents as required by the auditors.
• Performs other related duties as required by the supervisor.
• Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
Qualifications and Requirement
• Degree in Accounting /Finance
• Excellent knowledge of Peachtree Accounting Software
• Excellent computer proficiency
• Fresh graduate in Accounting and Finance
• 3 months
How to Apply
Please title your application with subject line: – “Finance Intern”.
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their applications(Cover Letter) including a detailed CV through ethiojobs.net or
Women are highly encouraged to apply!