- Hiring Organization: EthioChicken
- Organization Size: 1,001-5,000 employee
- Industry: Veterinary
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Founded: 2010
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
EthioChicken is a leading distributor of chickens to rural farmers in Ethiopia. We are a rapidly growing Company that believes in investing in our employees and offers them opportunities for career advancement. EthioChicken is an Ethiopian based company.
Our vision is to provide one chicken per person per year through smallholder farmers.
Our purpose is making farmers of Ethiopia healthier and wealthier.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support for Sales and Marketing department and the Sales Director.
· Organize office and assist managers in ways that optimize procedures
· Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
· Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
· Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
· Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
· Resolve office-related malfunctions (including remote offices) and respond to requests or issues
· Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
· Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers, and colleagues
· Attend meetings, records notes and follow-up actions for meeting attendees
· Design a filling system or maintain a case file for all government, non-government and any communications
· Ensure all documents (Hard copies and soft copies) are kept in a way to be retrieved easily and timely
· Write different correspondences to government and non-government organizations
· Assist the Sales Director, National Sales Manager, and the sales team in administrative related tasks
· Assisting in events organizing; meetings, workshops, retreats…etc.
· Assist the National Sales Manager administrative related issues and
· Perform other relevant duties as requested
· Proven experience (Preferably Intern) as a back-office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role
· Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
· Working knowledge of office equipment
· Thorough understanding of office management procedures
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Strong computer skills
· Ability to work under pressure and meet competing deadlines
· A professional appearance
· A friendly and outgoing demeanor
· A concern for others and a desire to help
· Strong customer service skills
· BA degree in Marketing, Business Management, or related field of study
· Fresh graduates or one year experience
How to Apply?
Please title your application with subject line: – “Administrative Assistant”.
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their applications(Cover Letter) including a detailed CV through ethiojobs.net or
Women are highly encouraged to apply!