East Africa Bottling Share Company – Coca Cola invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. EABSC Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
East Africa Bottling Share Company is a Coca-Cola Franchise Bottler in Ethiopia under Coca-Cola Beverages Africa. We have four production plants in Addis Ababa, Dire Dawa, Bahir Dar and Sebeta with an aggressive expansion plan throughout the country, with more than 2,000 employees.
Currently we have an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates in the listed field of studies who are prepared to work with passion and focus. We are recruiting fresh graduates whereby graduates will have an opportunity to be trained for a maximum of eighteen months on in- house, external and practical training programs on new state – of – the – art – technology, Machines and Processes. Trainees’ will be offered employment in HR positions based on their performance on the program.
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
East Africa Bottling Share Company is a Coca-Cola wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
|Job Title||Production Team Leader|
|Company||East Africa Bottling Share Company (Ethiopia)|
|Location – Country||Ethiopia|
|Location – Province||Not Applicable|
|Location – Town / City||Sebeta|
|Job Description||An exciting vacant position has arisen at East Africa Bottling Share Company for the role of Production Team Leader. East Africa Bottling Share Company ( EABSC) works with the world’s most cherished trademark; invests in the most sophisticated production system in the world and employ people who are prepared to work with passion and focus.
The position is structured to report to the respective Unit Manager and will manage process artisan, casual workers and others. The incumbent is responsible to lead the SBU in the execution of the production plan, ensuring that product meets all quality specifications, asset care through autonomous maintenance tasks and the resolution of production problems.
|Key Duties & Responsibilities||1. People practices
• Coach team members in the correct execution of their tasks (operational and technical).
2. To drive WCM initiatives on own shift
• Communicates work practice deployment plans and ensures team buy-in.
3. Operating and Process Control
• Ensuring that team members understand and adhere to the operational, quality and process standards, work instructions and maintenance schedules, work practice deployment plans and performance target.
4. Maintenance of Plant and Equipment
• Check that the team members, carry out required autonomous maintenance tasks and any required running repairs on shift in accordance with work instructions and maintenance schedules.
5. Quality Control and Analysis
• Ensure that the team members understand and adhere to quality standards
• Communicate team goals and regularly review to ensure team alignment
7. Problem solving
• Coach and support team members in using the correct problem-solving techniques (such as 5Why, quick fix, OPL’s etc.) to solve situational problems.
8. Continuous Improvement
• Ensure that SIC mechanisms are in place to track and monitor waste (e.g. mass balance)
|Skills, Experience & Education||First Degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in manufacturing environment|
|General||Applicants must be Ethiopian Nationals.|
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) via Click on the below link
Apply for the advert by building your profile on the website by creating an account (if you don’t have an account) or directly apply.
Ethiopian Human Rights Commission (EHRC) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. EHRC is invites job seekers for...Apply For This Job