How to Get Ethiopian passport
Start New Application
Do you want to secure Ethiopian Passport now? Provide all requested information and apply.
Are you planning to be a frequent Passport user? Register and let us remember you so that you won’t have to fill application forms from scratch every time. This is optional.
Before you apply
- All applicants should secure an online appointment when applying for a passport
- Confirmed appointment is required
- Applicants are reminded to be on site not earlier than 30 minutes on their selected date and time of appointment at their chosen consular office.
- Personal appearance is required for new applicants.
- Please be warned that dealing with fixers (illegal arrangements) is at your own risk and expense.
- Prepare all the originals and photocopies of the documentary requirements for passport application.
New Passport requirements
- Required documents like valid Kebele Identity card and authenticated Birth certificate.
- Service fee: 64 page passport(2186 ETB) and 32 page passport(600 ETB)
- Scan all the required documents and resize them according to the guidelines.
- Payment will be through online and banks using the payment code generated after the application form submitted.
- After you apply for the service, you must print the last page which has your appointment and delivery date and time. Take the paper with you to your appointment.
NB: If you are applying for Urgent Services, you must have:
- Medical letter
- Scholarship and DV
- Letter from authorized organization
- Foreign residence permit
- invitation paper
- Urgent travel for Work
- Travel for compassionate reason
How to Apply
Get Start to Apply click here: Apply Now!