Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2022 in Australia (Funded)
Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2022 in Australia. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for International Leadership Scholarship at Bond University. Bond University award is available for all students having excellent educational background to pursue an Undergraduate Degree or Masters Degree from Australia. The scholarship is applicable for the academic session of 2021-22.
This scholarship program will provide an amount of AUD$10,000 against Tuition Remission for the taken degree program in Bachelors or Masters. A lot of academic fields and majors are offered by Bond University for International Leadership Scholarships 2022 in Australia. Students will be selected by merit and previous academic achievements and supportive statement.
Bond University was established in 1987. It is the first not for profit leading independent university that offers bachelors and postgraduate students with a partial-fee tuition remission scholarship who have outstanding leadership experience. Times Higher Education ranked 20th to this university.
Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2022 Details:
- University: Bond University
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters
- Scholarship coverage: AUD$10,000
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 15 Oct 2021.
Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2022 in Australia will give an amount of AUD$10,000 as a Tuition Remission and this grant will be give in two equal installments of AUD$5,000 for the candidate’s first two semesters of study.
List of Available Study Fields:
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Actuarial Science
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Hotel and Tourism
- Health Sciences
- International Relations and Humanities
- Psychology and Counselling
- Social Sciences
List of Eligible Countries:
Applicants from following countries are eligible to apply for International Leadership Scholarships 2021:
Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, China, Cambodia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Ghana, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Jordan, Japan, Korea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Republic of, Mongolia, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Nepal, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Peru, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Russian Federation, Switzerland, Sweden, Sri Lanka, Spain, South Africa, Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand, United States, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam.
- Applicants having nationality from above given countries are eligible to apply.
- Must have previous degree certificates.
- Candidates must have achieved a minimum of IB Diploma 30 or ATAR 84.00 (or equivalent) for bachelors applicants, or achieved commendable results from bachelors studies for postgraduate degree.
- Must provide leadership proof at your previous college/university or any community. Use this form template to provide your leadership evidence and submit this form with scholarship application.
- Applicants undertaking bachelors or masters degree from Bond University are not eligible.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate will be required to secure admission.
- For September 2021 Intake the closing date is 1st August 2021.
- For January 2022 Intake the last date to apply is 15th October 2022.
How to Apply for Bond University Leadership Scholarships?
To apply for Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2021 in Australia candidate have to complete this Online Application Form. After that applicants have to download this Application Form and fill it completely. Then submit this form to this email address email@example.com.