Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2021 in Australia (Fully Funded)
Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2021 in Australia. Flinders University is inviting applications for the Australian Government Research Training Program 2021 in Australia. These Scholarships in Australia for International Students is Funded by the Australian Government Scholarships. All the International Students from any country can apply for the Full Free Masters Degree Scholarships & PhD Degree Scholarships at Flinders University. The Duration of the Scholarship in Australia for Master Degree Programs is 2 Years & PhD Degree Programs is 3 Years.
Multiple academic fields and majors are available at Flinders University under Australian Government Scholarship to undertake Postgraduate Degree Programs. The scholarship will cover all the expenses. The aim of the AGRTP Scholarships is to provide Opportunities to International Excellent Students to Study Free in one of the Top Universities of Australia. Participants will be considered on the basis of Academic Merit, and Performance.
Flinders University was founded in 1966 is a public university. The university was ranked in world’s top 500 universities. Almost 25,000 national and international students studying in the university.
Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2021 Details:
- University: Flinders University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 6 August 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The Flinders University Scholarships For International Students in Australia is a Full Free Scholarships for International Students. The Flinders International Student Scholarships will cover the Expenses for 2 Years for MSc Programs & 3 Years for PhD Programs such as:
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- Tuition fee offset
- Living stipend paid at the rate of $28,092 (2020 rate)
- Overseas Health Care cover.
- Allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with Relocation Costs and Airfares.
List of Available Study Fields at Flinders University:
There are a wide range of academic Fields Study is offered for MS Scholarships, PhD Scholarship at Flinders University. The list of Fields are given below:
- Engineering & Technology
- Health & Medical
- People & Society
- Science, Environment, & Natural Resources
- Emerging Research: Defense.
This is a General Eligibility Criteria by the Flinders University Australia to Study Abroad in Australia
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s Academic Entry Requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants are required to Successfully Completed a Four Year Bachelors Degree
- Applicants must have met the English Proficiency Levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application.
- Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
The last date to apply for the Flinders University Scholarships For International Students in Australia 2021 is 6th August 2021.
How to Apply for Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2021?
The Applicants Needs to Fill an Online Application Form to apply for Australian Government Research Training Program. The Link to Online Application & Official website link is given below: