Maastricht University Holland Scholarships 2021 in Netherlands (Fully Funded)
Maastricht University Holland Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
The Applications are invited to for the Maastricht University Holland Scholarships 2021 in Netherlands. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship 2021. Students those who want to study in Holland to undertake their Masters Degree are encouraged to apply. Holland Government is offering Fully Funded Scholarships to all students from around the world to study in Maastricht University. Also apply for KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 in South Korea
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by Maastricht University to Study Postgraduate degree. Netherlands Government Scholarship will cover all the expenses to study abroad. The Scholarship duration for 1 Year Masters Degree program is 13 Months while for 2 Years Masters Degree Program its 25 Months.
Maastricht University (UM) was established in 1976 located in Maastricht. It is the 13th youngest institution. More than 19,000 national and international students are enrolled in the university. QS World University Rankings has ranked UM in the top 200 leading universities in the world.
Maastricht University Holland Scholarships 2021 Details:
- University: Maastricht University
- Degree level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Netherlands
- Last Date: 1 February 2021.
Maastricht University Holland Scholarships 2021 in Netherlands for International Students is a Full Free scholarship that will cover all the expenses to study Masters Degree Program in UM. Detail is given below:
|Living expenses||€ 11,400* (12 months) or € 22,800* (24 months)||Paid to students by the UM International Services Desk|
|Health & liability insurance||€ 700*||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Visa application costs||€ 174*||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Tuition fees||€ 13,800*; € 15,500* or € 16,800* depending on the tuition of your study program||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Pre-Academic Training costs||At cost||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
List of Study Programs at Maastricht University:
- Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- School of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Law
You need to upload following documents in .doc, .docx or PDF format in an Online Application Portal.
- Updated CV (Resume) maximum of 2 A4 pages having Education and Job Experience details.
- Motivation Letter maximum of 1 A4 page.
- Previous Degree Transcript
- Contact details of one of the Refree.
To be eligible for Holland Scholarship, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- International candidates from outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland, or Surinam and meet the requirements for obtaining a visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- Applicants must not have Dual Nationality from EU/EEA country.
- You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s program at Maastricht University for the 2021-22 academic year.
- You have obtained excellent results during your prior education program.
- You are not older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2021.
The last date to apply for Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship 2021 for International Aspirants is 1st February 2021.
How to Apply for Maastricht University Holland Scholarships?
There is an Online Application System to apply for Maastricht University Holland Scholarships 2021 in Netherlands. You need to follow all steps to apply for the scholarship. Visit the “Official Link” given below and follow “Application Procedure”.